Unique: Our degree at Dalhousie University – the first one of its kind in Canada – builds on your existing knowledge and experience to help you develop the critical information, risk and change management skills and best practices you need to help your organization excel.
Career Opportunities: Develop the insight, vision and skills needed to lead at a global level in today’s knowledge-based society.
Credentials: you'll have the opportunity to earn two major Information Management-related credentials while you work toward your Master's.
Flexible: Enjoy a highly flexible timeframe that caters to your lifestyle and learning needs. Our program’s blend of distance and face-to-face learning provides you with a chance to learn from anywhere in the world.
Quality Teaching: World class academics deliver our program from within an award-winning faculty – all part of a university that leads in management education.
Networking: Build a lifelong network of like-minded professionals, both in Canada and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information, People and Society
- Research Methods
- User Experience
- Organization of Information
- Information Policy
- Knowledge Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Master in Management (MIM) View 32 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Canada
- at least five years of workplace experience and
- a four-year bachelor's degree with at least a second class standing (B average, 3.0 GPA) from a university recognized by the Senate of Dalhousie University.
- We need at least two copies of the official transcripts of your academic record from the university or universities you have attended.
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing
- Complete the graduate application form (online application)
- Pay $115 application fee
- An official academic transcript and degree certificate (if degree conferral not stated on Transcripts) for each post-secondary institution attended
- Two academic reference letters
International13500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National13500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.