The Pharmaceutical Medicine study course offered by the University of Duisburg-Essen is divided into 19 Study Units, taught in block seminars.
The block seminars will take place once a month on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each Study Unit concludes with an exam.
In addition the students have to write a master thesis and to pass the oral examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- General Introduction to Health System and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Working in a Complex Organization
- Project Management
- Health Economics
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Drug Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 16 other Masters in Human Medicine in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must hold degree qualifications in natural sciences or medicine, must have one year professional experience and good English language skills.
- The master study requires a satisfactory level of English, verified through a brief interview with the candidates.
International7425 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7425 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7425 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7425 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.