Students in the Management and Technology of Water and Waste Water programme from University of Duisburg-Essen will develop the skills to gain a detailed understanding of today's water industry systems, particularly in the area of management, engineering and process engineering, with the focus being on water collection, treatment and purification.
In these areas, students will be taught joined-up thinking across business administration, water management and technical issues. They will be able to understand complex water management systems and apply such systems and technologies internationally with due regard to regional and national contexts.
Alongside in-depth lectures on advanced engineering, students will also attend special lectures covering process technology, water treatment and wastewater purification, management and administration, and water management.
- Develop an awareness of advanced theory and core mechanical engineering disciplines;
- Develop advanced knowledge and skills in water treatment;
- Develop advanced knowledge and skills in wastewater treatment;
- Will be able to integrate process engineering with environmental and water management technology and will be able to pursue their preference for a commercial or academic career via their choice of electives;
- Adsorption Technology
- Membrane Technology for Water Treatment
- Quality Management in Water Supply
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water - Natural Science Fundamentals
- Practical Course Water Technology
- Sustainable Water Management
- Water Treatment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Technology Management Environmental Management View 29 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate subject area
- with adequate length of studies and
- with an average mark of at least 2.5 issued in Germany or a foreign equivalent.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Duisburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.