- Students in the Materials Science and Engineering program of the University of Colorado at Boulder complete 30 hours of coursework covering cutting-edge industry topics, such as traditional and emerging materials systems, experimental methods and advanced computational analyses.
- Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering
- Soft Machines
- Materials Thermodynamics
- Special Topics in MSE
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 445 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, or have done work equivalent to that required for such a degree.
- Have adequate preparation to enter graduate study in the chosen field.
- Have at least a 3.0 undergraduate grade point average.
- Completed online application and fee – There is a non-refundable $60.00 fee for domestic applicants and a $80.00 fee for international applicants
- Personal statement
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (for international applicants only)
International37024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37024 USD per year during 12 months.
National37024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37024 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18268 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.