Areas of Study
- Physiology is the field of biology that deals with function in living organisms. The academic foundation of the department is the knowledge of how humans and animals function at the level of genes, cells, organs and systems.
- The Integrative Physiology program of the University of Colorado at Boulder offers a variety of graduate study opportunities that range from a coursework-only option to a research-intensive option. To facilitate maximal flexibility in the design of a student's program, the Department has established a minimum number of required courses that must be completed by all graduate students and the remainder of the program can be individualized to meet the long-term goals of the student.
- Colloquium in Integrative Physiology
- Physiology Genomics
- Physiological Genetics and Genomics
- Application of Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Statistical Genetics for Complex Traits
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiology View 90 other Masters in Physiology in United States
- Entering graduate students must have an undergraduate preparation equivalent to the basic core course requirements in Integrative Physiology at the University of Colorado or departmental approval of their academic preparation for graduate study. The basic core requirements are: an introductory statistics or research design course; Human anatomy or comparative vertebrate anatomy; Human physiology or comparative animal physiology/lecture and lab
- Online graduate application available at the Graduate School application page.
- One unofficial transcript for each institution attended;
- Three completed recommendation forms/letters (you will be asked to supply the names of your recommenders as well as their email addresses within the application);
- A personal statement identifying possible faculty mentors and detailing the applicant's reasons for pursuing a graduate degree;
- A $60.00 ($80.00 for international students), non-refundable processing fee.
International34180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34180 USD per year during 12 months.
National34180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34180 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14708 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.