The European Master in Health Economics and Management is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) joint degree programme held by four Partner Universities (University of Bologna - Unibo, Erasmus University Rotterdam- EUR, University of Oslo-UIO, Management Center Innsbruck-MCI) The programme offers 6 different specialisation tracks:
- Management of Healthcare Institutions;
- Economic Evaluation in Healthcare;
- Health Economics and Policy;
- Decision Making in Healthcare;
- Global Health;
- Healthcare Finance and Management.
- International Law And Health
- Health Economics And Management
- Fundamentals In Health Economics
- Fundamentals In Healthcare Management
- Health Systems
- Research Methods In Health And Health Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Health Management View 73 other Masters in Economics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the 2nd cycle degreeprogramme requires candidates to pass an assessment of personal competenciesand skills that will be held according to the methods defined in the degreeprogramme teaching regulations.
- Admission to the programme issubject to the possession of English language skills to at least CEFR level B2.
- Admission to the programme issubject to the possession of Italian language skills to at least CEFR level B2.Foreign students who do not meet this requirement must include learningactivities in their study plan aimed at achieving the required level.
International3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.