Are you interested in the ins and outs of marketing in a fast-paced, international business? Have you ever wondered why an intimate understanding of customers is so important to an organisation’s success? Do you want to find out how marketing and innovations can be utilised to deliver superior value to companies and customers?
International Business - Strategic Marketing from Maastricht University revolves around four core areas: connecting with customers, creating value, managing innovations and developing data-driven strategies.
Graduates have found positions in many different types of organisations in any industry, including:
- management consulting firms
- B2C and B2B companies; from small regional companies to large multinationals
- research institutions and universities
- (technology) start-ups
- non-profit organisations
- Service Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Research Methods
- Value-Based Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
- Marketing Innovation Management
- Writing a Master's Thesis Proposal: IB-Strategic Marketing
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Strategic Management View 46 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
- You have obtained or will obtain an international bachelor's degree.
- However, applicants from AACSB or EQUIS accredited bachelor's programmes need to fulfil different admission requirements than students with another international bachelor's degree.
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.