Embedded Systems Engineering graduates at University of Duisburg-Essen will enjoy promising career prospects in IT managerial roles or the prospect of completing a doctorate in Germany or elsewhere. Graduates therefore typically find themselves working at the interface of communications technology where computer and message technologies meet, putting such technologies to use in the development of new systems and services.
Future careers may include:
- The analysis, project planning and assessment of mobile communications and wireless information systems;
- The design and development of new services and the integration of existing services (e.g. for communications networks, shared systems and multimedia);
- Systems analysis and design of application systems with a high degree of processing and signal transfer (e.g. in communications networks or for process management or medical technology).
Accredited by ASIIN
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Engineering
- Non-Technical Subjects
- Numerical Mathematics
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Internet of Things: Protocols and System Software
- Distributed Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 16 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate subject area
- with adequate length of studies and
- with an average mark of at least 2.5 issued in Germany or a foreign equivalent.
- When enrolling, applicants must prove that they have knowledge of the German and English language according to the completed level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
All students are, however, subject to a student body and social contribution fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.