Theatre from University of Missouri - Columbia offers students an appreciation of theatre as a fine art.
Graduates with Theatre from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- sharpen talents for those seeking careers in theatre
- gain skills in methods of stimulating
- be using their imagination and intensifying their communication skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Acting for Non-Majors
- African-American Theatre History
- Immersive Theatre
- Stage Management
- Principles of Script Analysis
- Script Analysis for Theatre Majors
- Beginning Playwriting
- Performance of Literature
- Vocal Performance Technique
- Costume Crafts
- Theatrical Patternmaking
- Advanced Costume Construction
- Acting for Animation and Motion Capture
- Computer Graphics in Theatre Design
- Advanced Stage Makeup
- Sound Design
- Scene Design
- Stage Movement for the Actor
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 319 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Personal Statement (2-3 pp.). Please include in your personal statement your reasons for applying to MU Theatre’s graduate program; please address specifically why and how our program and our faculty will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Writing Sample(s). Please submit 2 examples of scholarly writing; if you are also a creative writer please submit one example (play, performance text, screenplay, etc.)
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- GPA of 3.0 or better.
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.