Both programs share a set of core courses that allow students to explore knowledge common to both disciplines.
Students in science education or mathematics education can then collaborate to integrate science and mathematics education and to provide a better education for their students.
Because many graduates of these MAT programs will rise to leadership positions such as department head or science and mathematics coordinator, the core courses provide fundamental skills in cognition, education research and assessment so that MAT graduates can evaluate educational strategies and thoughtfully advise their colleagues about them.
- Graduates of the Mathematics Education program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: department head, science or mathematics coordinator and teacher.
- Science, Mathematics, and Society
- Teaching and Learning of Science and Mathematics
- Research Methods in Science and Mathematics Education
- Basis of Evolution
- Rockin' Around Texas
- Astronomy: Our Place in Space
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Actuarial Science View 359 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Texas at Dallas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.