The International Business - Entrepreneurship and Business Development from Maastricht University is part of the master's programme in International Business and is for students interested in the launching of start-up ventures and new business development by existing corporations. It offers state-of-the-art insights on how individuals and organisations can increase their chances of entrepreneurial success.
It also looks into how entrepreneurs can ride the waves of digitalisation and sustainability as two of the most powerful market influences. In today’s rapidly changing business environment, entrepreneurship has become the new paradigm for strategic thinking and this programme prepares students for a successful career in this dynamic and entrepreneurial setting.
As a graduate, you can look for work in:
- business start-ups
- taking over family businesses
- management functions in SMEs
- public research institutes
- venture capital firms and banks
- consultancy firms
- PhD research into entrepreneurship and related topics
- Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Business Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Data Analytics
- MSc Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies International Business View 48 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
- You have obtained or will obtain an international bachelor's degree.
- However, applicants from AACSB or EQUIS accredited bachelor's programmes need to fulfil different admission requirements than students with another international bachelor's degree.
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.