Second, based on such an analysis, they will be able to design management interventions to neutralize risks and to tap into the advantages of cultural diversity. The Management of Cultural Diversity at Tilburg University is about the impact of globalization and intercultural communication and the collaboration between people with different cultural backgrounds and world views.
Become an expert in managing a culturally diverse workforce within companies and organizations. Work on policies solving important societal challenges, such as equal opportunities in the labor market and the participation of refugees in society. Learn to develop cooperation strategies for the customers of organizations, and for citizens with diverse life-styles, identities, orientations, and world views.Program and courses
Learn how to neutralize the risks and take advantage of the opportunities presented by cultural diversity. Understand and manage important organizational and societal challenges, such as:
- How are production and service delivery affected when people from all parts of the world come together to communicate and work in a company?
- Do people with different backgrounds get equal opportunities in the labor market? If not, how can we achieve equal opportunities?
- What needs to be done to allow refugees to get a job and perform well in their new positions?
- What happens to expats when sent abroad with their families to represent their company? What affects their well-being?
Internationally oriented, with a combination of methods from sociology, psychology, human resource management, and sociolinguistics.
Because of the explicit international orientation you can expect to find a job in a variety of countries within Europe and beyond. Either focus on management of a culturally diverse workforce within companies and organizations (for-profit and non-profit) or work on policy development and implementation regarding issues of cultural diversity in society within governmental organizations or NGOs.
Graduates started for example as:
- Management consultant
- Project manager
- Human resource advisor
- Organization advisor
- Policy advisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural Identity and Diversity (MCD)
- MCD Intro Course
- Cultural Diversity Management (IC)
- Cultural Diversity Policies (IC)
- MCD Research Practical
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership Linguistics View 123 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are certainly eligible to apply if you have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as general Culture Studies, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Religious Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Business Studies, HR Studies, Organization Studies.
- However, the academic background of the students in our Master's program varies a lot. Students with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject area are also most welcome to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (TSHD)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of partner universities of the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.