For example, you will acquire knowledge about pitfalls and misunderstandings when exchanging information and negotiating or managing conflicts in business settings, and about the principles of marketing communications in the 21st century. Moreover, the MSc track of Business Communication and Digital Media offered by Tilburg University enables you to study the consequences and analyze the implications of media selection for effective communication in a business context.
As a Master of Science with a specialization in Business Communication and Digital Media, you will be able to analyze internal and external communications, and to act as a consultant on social media marketing, marketing communications, branding, negotiation strategies, corporate social responsibility, webcare, and social media at work.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Business Developer Mobile at ABN AMRO
- Head of Campaign Strategy and Optimization at Blue Mango Interactive
- Team Lead Benelux at Google Marketing Solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Data Visualization
- Corporate Social Responsibility Communication
- Mobile Media and Society
- Multimodality and Communication
- Negotiation Strategies
- Online Public Relations
- Resistance and Persuasion
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media at Work
- Visual Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 13 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are certainly eligible to apply if you have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as general Communication Studies, Linguistics, or a modern language.
- However, the academic background of the students in our Master's program varies a lot. Students with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject area are also most welcome to apply.
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (TSHD)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of partner universities of the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.