Software Engineering for Embedded Systems from Technical University of Kaiserslautern teaches you that software plays a dominant role in most areas with embedded systems (for example in the automotive sector). Businesses are faced with the challenge of tasking experienced engineers with software engineering more and more frequently.
Students at Software Engineering for Embedded Systems from Technical University of Kaiserslautern will:
- get well-founded theoretical knowledge
- acquire according practical methods, techniques and tools in the field of software engineering.
- Project management,
- Software quality assurance,
- Software product line engineering,
- Requirements engineering,
- Software architecture for embedded software systems,
- Component-based software development,
- Model-based component engineering,
- Real-time systems and dependability engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Printed, fully completed and signed "(online) application form for enrolment" for distance learning
- Degree Certificates and Transcript of Records of the university degree, if applicable Diploma Supplement, in certified copy
- Confirmations, with detailed information on (relevant) professional work experience after the first degree
- A Letter of Motivation describing their educational goals and not exceeding a maximum of 3000 characters.
- Certificates about the highest school-leaving qualification or apprenticeship (in certified copy)
- Confirmations, with detailed information, on (relevant) professional work experience
- Projects / remits,
- Documentation of exam results performed in the context of continuing education programmes
International3980 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1990 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3980 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1990 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.