The Occupational Safety and Ergonomics curriculum at the University of Cincinnati is designed to provide dual emphasis on the health and engineering aspects of ergonomics and safety, and to prepare the students to meet the current and future ergonomic/safety concerns of the workforce. In general, a student with an undergraduate engineering degree will apply for admission into OSE through MINE while those with majors in medical sciences, biology, chemistry, physics, psychology and management will apply through the DEH. Students are encouraged to take as many elective courses as possible from both departments in order to ensure broad based training in both the engineering and the health aspects of ergonomics and safety.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Health Seminar
- Practice in Occupational Exposure Assessment I
- Identification of Potential Workplace Exposures
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Principles of Occupational Exposure Assesment
- Professional Development
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Environmental Sciences View 407 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Contact Information
- College(s) attended
- Selection of your desired program
- CV or resume
- Statement of Purpose and objectives
- Unofficial transcripts for ALL higher education institutions attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation from individuals familiar with your academic or professional background.
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities must be submitted if accepted to the program.
International12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
National12790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6395 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.