Nursing from University of Missouri - Columbia faculty include knowledgeable and skillful teachers, respected scholars and researchers in the nursing profession, and experienced, caring practitioners.
The Master of Science degree programs prepares nurses with post-baccalaureate or post-graduate degrees for roles as advanced practice nurses, nurse educators, nurse leaders, and care managers. Graduates of the Masters of Science program proceed to prepare future nurses, promote health, provide care management, and nursing leadership.
- Pharmacology and Nursing Implications
- Health Assessment in Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing of Adults
- Nursing of the Childbearing Family
- Pediatric Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing Care
- Nursing Science
- RN to MS Role Transition
- Nursing Ethics and Law
- Legal Concepts in Nursing
- Nursing Ethics
- Nursing of Children
- Nursing Issues/Leadership and Management
- Health Assessment and Pathophysiology
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Health Sciences View 780 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A degree from a nationally accredited baccalaureate nursing program.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse.
- A personal interview, upon request.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement of your professional goals and how this program will help you achieve them.
- English-language proficiency
- International students must submit a photocopy of a current RN license from their home country with their Masters application.
- International nurses must obtain a Missouri RN license prior to beginning coursework.
- Completed Graduate School online application (After acceptance to the MSN program)
- Unofficial Transcripts
International23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
National23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.