This interdisciplinary, research-oriented program was the first of its kind offered in the state. Here you will study crime and justice in an urban setting and can take advantage of the program’s many partnerships with law enforcement and criminal justice agencies.
Welcome to UT Dallas, the School of EPPS, and the program in criminology, where your future in justice awaits.
- Criminologists are a natural fit for federal, state and local criminal justice agencies. Graduate degrees in Criminology from University of Texas at Dallas can lead to higher-level careers in law enforcement, corrections, courts and victim services.
- Some MS students will pursue law school while others will continue through the program to earn their PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Extent of Crime and Measurement
- Advances in Criminology Theory
- Seminar in Criminology Research and Analysis
- Professional Development in Criminology
- Evidence-based Crime Prevention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Criminology View 1057 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.