The Master of Science in Communication Disorders degree program at University of Texas at Dallas is housed at the UT Dallas Callier Center for Communication Disorders, known internationally for its clinical service and research programs. The curriculum is designed around a core of critical competencies, but we understand choice is important in the development of clinical interests and career goals, so our students have ample opportunity to select from a broad array of elective courses.
Our extensive use of community resources provides students experience in a variety of real-life settings and gives them many options in the selection of on and off-campus practicum and internship placements. Many research opportunities are available to students in areas such as child language, autism, speech-sound disorders, aging and cognitive neuroscience.
Graduates of the program are qualified for positions as a speech-language pathologist in clinical, educational and medical settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Voice Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Assessment and Intervention of Language Impairments in Preschool and School-Age Children
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 497 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.