In this Professional Accounting program from CQUniversity Australia , you will begin to develop business and accounting skills in line with requirements from the major Australian professional accounting bodies.
If you are a postgraduate student wanting to develop a career in accounting but do not meet the criteria for the Master of Professional Accounting you may consider enrolling in this course. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be allowed to enrol in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting and will receive credit for the units completed in the Graduate Certificate.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting, you will have made the first steps on the way to a successful accounting career. To continue your studies towards qualifying as an accountant, you will need to enrol in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in Australia
- Economics for Managers
- Australian Commercial Law
- Statistics for Managerial Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 143 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To gain entry to this course, students must have:
- A non-accounting undergraduate degree in any discipline from an Australian university, or equivalent from an overseas institution; or
- An AQF equivalent accounting bachelor degree received from an overseas institution or organisation, that does not meet accreditation with an Australian Accounting registration body for associate membership purposes, or
- A minimum of five years of relevant accounting experience, or
- A minimum of ten years of relevant business experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16680 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.