If you are interested in a career change and are interested in redirecting your career towards the field of accounting then this course is ideal for you. On completion of this course, you can articulate to the Master of Professional Accounting which is accredited by the professional accounting bodies in Australia. You will receive full credit for the units completed in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting.
This Professional Accounting program from CQUniversity Australia is suitable for you if you are interested in employment in accounting and financial management orientated careers. Potential fields of employment include financial accounting, management accounting, taxation auditing, teaching finance, banking management, administration, consulting or business advisory services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in Australia
- Economics for Managers
- Australian Commercial Law
- Statistics for Managerial Decisions
- Accounting Systems and Information Assurance
- Management Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 127 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To gain entry to this course, students must have:
- The CQUniversity Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting; or
- A non-accounting undergraduate degree in any discipline from an Australian university, or equivalent from an overseas institution; or
- An AQF equivalent accounting bachelor degree received from an overseas institution or organisation, that does not meet accreditation with an Australian Accounting registration body for associate membership purposes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33360 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.