Civil and Environmental Engineering from University of Missouri - Columbia introduces you to Structural Mechanics, Structural Engineering and Materials, Environmental Engineering., Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering.
Our program prepares students for leadership positions in academia, research and advanced practice engineering careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pollutant Fate and Transport
- Structural Analysis
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Structural Steel Design
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Computational Methods in Civil Engineering
- Risk and Reliability for Civil Engineers
- Problems in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Priority deadline for Fall entrance: January 15; rolling thereafter
- Priority deadline for Spring entrance: October 1; rolling thereafter
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 357 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 2 years of coursework
- GRE test is required; no minimum score set
- Present scoring system: typical acceptance score are around 306 for Verbal + Quantitative and a minimum 3.0 for Analytical.
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation: at least two from a faculty member who has taught or advised you
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24313 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24313 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11962 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.