Chemical Engineering from University of Missouri - Columbia serves the discipline well by providing state of the art research facilities in many cutting edge fields.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering from University of Missouri - Columbia will gain knowledge in:
- biochemical engineering,
- environmental sciences,
- ionic liquids,
- materials science,
- computational modeling & simulation,
- nuclear materials,
- solar energy and surface science.
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Safety and Professional Ethics
- Chemical Engineering
- Problems in Chemical Engineering
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Ceramic Materials and Processing
- Design of Experiments and Statistical Quality Control for Process Engineers
- Pollution Prevention
- Advanced Engineering Math
- Air Pollution Control
- Principles of Biochemical Engineering
- Biomass Refinery Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 241 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 letters of reference
- GRE scores
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.