The MS may be a research-based study OR a design and research-based professional review design project. The MS culminates in a thesis meeting University thesis requirements. The MS plan of study is in preparation for advanced professional practice or preparation for the doctoral degree.
Research is conducted in one of two emphasis areas: (1) environment and behavior studies or (2) design with digital media. Within each of these emphasis areas, specific course work is chosen on the basis of subject matter and the type of research method selected: quantitative, qualitative or a combination of both.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Topics in Environmental Design
- Problems in Environmental Design
- Graduate Design Communication I
- Graduate Building Systems
- Graduate Systems Laboratory
- Materials, Methods and Products
- Sustainable Technologies and Systems
- Energy-Efficient Building Design
- Recent Trends in Digital Media I
- Guiding Design with Historic Preservation
- Design Precedents
- Recent Trends in Environmental Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesArchitecture View 296 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Completed Graduate Studies online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only
International27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11252 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.