Agricultural and Applied Economics from University of Missouri - Columbia prepares students for a rewarding career in academia, agricultural business, government or international agriculture.
The MS program may be a step toward the Ph.D. but may also be used as a terminal program for those interested in careers in agribusiness, extension or government.
- Agribusiness management
- Contracting and strategy
- Collective action and cooperative theory
- Econometrics and price analysis
- Environmental and natural resource economics
- Food, biofuel and agricultural policy and regulation
- International development
- Regional economics and rural development policy
- Science policy and innovation
- Sustainable agriculture and applied ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Deadlines for For priority consideration for assistantships, fellowships and scholarships.
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 699 other Masters in Economics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Missouri - Columbia and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental Application (pdf)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE score report
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
National23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.