The MA in Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication at University of Texas at Dallas also provides opportunities for students to refine their teaching through teaching assistantships, to attend and present at conferences through competitive scholarships, to engage with the core intellectual life of ATEC through the Dean’s Colloquium and other speaker series, and to collaborate in multiple research collectives.
Faculty areas of expertise include global media studies, feminist media studies, critical play studies, games and learning, cultural and social scientific studies of media, digital health humanities, disability media studies, digital journalism, remix studies, public humanities, science and technology studies, art + science and animation.
Career opportunities include, but are not limited to, education, writing/publishing, non-profit advocacy research, data visualization, user experience design, interaction design, interactive narrative and game design in a variety of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aesthetics of Interactive Arts
- Computer Processing for Arts and Technology
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Arts and Technology
- Design Principles
- History and Culture of Interactive Media
- Educational Games
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Electronics & Embedded Technology View 95 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.