As public, private and nonprofit organizations attempt to maximize their human and monetary resources, they often seek professionals with specialized skills to assess program demands and viability, evaluate program success, direct change and inform policy.
Graduates are trained to fill such roles and effectively apply their knowledge and skills in employment areas including healthcare, local, state and national government, nonprofit social services, community activism, marketing research, human resources and business administration.
- Graduates of the Applied Sociology program from University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: program director, developer, evaluator, grant writer, researcher, data analyst, human resource representative and administrators and researchers in public and private agencies such as law enforcement agencies, judicial system, state agencies, healthcare and legal service corporations and law firms.
- Domestic Social Policy
- Applied Regression
- Social Stratification
- Social-Economic Theoriesa
- Research Design in Public Affairs
- Qualitative Research Orientation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology Sociology View 1187 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.