By taking the Information Systems and Technology course from Curtin University you’ll examine the impact of technology on a changing business environment with a focus on leadership, industry linkages and global citizenship. You’ll also increase your knowledge and skills in the management and strategic application of information systems and technology.
- Gain specialist skills and knowledge that are directly applicable to industry and position you well for senior-level roles.
- Get high-level practical experience working on projects for industry clients.
- Learn from the experts. You’ll attend lectures featuring representatives from leading IT companies.
- Benefit from our staff’s strong links with industry and internationally recognised research expertise.
You will be well-placed to seek employment in management and leadership roles within private and public organisations employing information systems in a management context. Such career roles include that of Senior System Analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Security Specialisation
- Data Analytics and Visualisation Specialisation
- Governance and Sustainability Specialisation
- Societal Impact of Technological Innovation
- Business Project Management
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Business Analytics and Data Visualisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 105 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 049881B
- A bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate in Information Systems and Technology, or a bachelor degree in any discipline and at least five years' of substantial work experience in Information Systems and Technology. Applicants must also meet Curtin's English language proficiency requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 18 months.
National27600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27600 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.