- Graduates of recognized four-year courses leading to a bachelor’s degree in music may become candidates for the Master of Music degree in Piano Pedagogy and Performance offered by Baylor University. Students desiring to become candidates for the degree must have the equivalent of the undergraduate major in music at Baylor University in the field of concentration in which they wish to continue.
- Those who lack courses prerequisite to graduate study may make up the undergraduate work, for which graduate credit may be granted, provided the course work is at the 4000 level and appropriate to the degree program. All students will take music theory and music history diagnostic examinations. Appropriate remedial course work may be required.
- Advanced Piano Pedagogy and Practicum
- Analytical Techniques
- Research Methods and Bibliography
- The Classic Period
- The Romantic Period
- The Twentieth Century
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 1088 other Masters in Music in United States
- Test Score Report for GRE/GMAT if required by your prospective program;
- Test Score Report for TOEFL/IELTS or exemption request with proof of English proficiency;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (you will be able to request these via an automated email as part of your online application).
- A completed and submitted online application.
- Application fee payment (you pay after submitting the application online; applications are not reviewed until the application fee is paid).
International64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
National64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.