This Biochemistry programme from Ruhr University of Bochumprovides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Membrane and Nervous System Biochemistry
- Biomolecular Chemistry
- Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of Plants and Microorganisms
- Proteins in Biomedicine
- Molecular Biochemistry of Stem Cells
Career:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- as research biochemists
- as biochemists in the biotechnological industry
- as forensic scientists (e.g. in the police forces’ forensic department)
- in the civil service (governmental control bodies)
- as management consultants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- Biochemistry, B.Sc.
- Life Science Bachelor’s degrees
- All applicants must have obtained at least 60 Credit Points (in addition to the Bachelor's thesis) in laboratory practicals during their BSc studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- University entrance qualification in the original (eg Abitur)
- Valid identity card or passport. Please check the validity before enrollment - invalid / expired identification documents can not be accepted.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RUB does not charge tuition fees. However, a semester contribution fee of approx. €332 must be paid before the start of every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.