- The Higher Education and Student Affairs program offered by Baylor University is ideal for students who have shown academic excellence in undergraduate work and feel a calling to higher education, demonstrated by leadership positions during their undergraduate career.
- HESA is the only master's program in higher education and student affairs from a national research university that incorporates student development, administrative theory, and faith into the curriculum.
- HESA is a full-time, residential program completed in 22 months. It requires 42 hours of coursework, and during the last semester, the student can choose between a three-hour capstone course or a three-hour thesis.
- Foundations & History of Higher Education Administration
- Psychosocial Development
- The Culture and Organization of Higher Education
- Research Applications in Educational Leadership (Quantitative Research & Statistics)
- Faith-Based Higher Education
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Higher Education View 3236 other Masters in Education in United States
- Test Score Report for GRE/GMAT if required by your prospective program;
- Test Score Report for TOEFL/IELTS or exemption request with proof of English proficiency;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (you will be able to request these via an automated email as part of your online application).
- A completed and submitted online application.
- Application fee payment (you pay after submitting the application online; applications are not reviewed until the application fee is paid).
International49346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 22 months.
National49346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 22 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.