- Medical, psychiatric, orthopaedic and neurological conditions that affect the health and wellbeing of individuals.
- The theory and practice of occupational therapy including the study of occupation and analysis of the physical, psychological and social requirements of a variety of skills and activities.
- Human development covering normal growth and development within the life cycle along with problems such as learning disabilities and the effects of ageing.
- Occupational health and management, including prevention, education and rehabilitation programs for a variety of workplaces.
Please note: Essential learning strategies demand that all students have the ability to disrobe appropriately, have the ability to participate fully and are willing to act as patients/clients for their peer group and as mock patients for other students.
- Learn in high-quality laboratories and facilities.
- Our courses enable you to take full advantage of the current world-wide shortage of occupational therapists.
- Our graduate-entry Master of Occupational Therapy is recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapy, allowing you to practice in Europe and the United States.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musculoskeletal Structure and Function
- Principles of Research Design
- Principles and Practice of Occupational Therapy
- Pathophysiology for Occupational Therapy
- Neuroscience Neurodevelopment
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Environment, Health and Disability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Occupational Health and Safety View 24 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 077383K
A bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in a health-related discipline with at least a credit (65%) average.
- Evidence of studies in the human biosciences (e.g. human biology) at tertiary level is required. If you do not have this background you may be required to undertake additional bridging units.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43200 AUD per year during 30 months.
National33200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 AUD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.