In this Occupational Health and Safety course from Curtin University, you will develop strong theoretical and practical OHS skills and discover new knowledge and novel ways of solving problems. In your final semester you will complete an original research project under the guidance of one of our experienced staff.
It is possible to exit this course with a Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or a Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety once you have completed certain units.
- These courses will give you a strong science basis to build solid occupational health and safety (OHS) skills.
- They are offered both on and off campus using the latest technology including streaming video lectures.
- Through these courses you'll gain good industry links to OHS professionals.
Occupational health and safety graduates can gain employment in a variety of industries including mining, oil, gas, manufacturing and construction. There is also demand for graduates in corporate, government, health and academic sectors.
With the stringent legislative requirements for health and safety in the workplace, and the increase in resources and commodity prices expected to continue, future demand for tertiary qualified occupational health and safety professionals is expected to be high.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accident Prevention and Safety Management
- Occupational Hygiene and Chemical Safety
- Risk Management and Safety Technology
- Health and Safety Economics and Management
- Compensation and Injury Management
- Epidemiology and Evidence
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 114 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 099031G
- A Bachelor of Science with at least two years' relevant post-qualification work experience. Your work experience will be assessed on the basis of your level of seniority and responsibility, job description, work-based referee reports, publications or other written reports and short courses or conference attendance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.