The Environmental Engineering and Protection studies from the Poznan University of Life Sciences provide comprehensive training in rational management of natural resources, but also in forecasting, assessing, preventing and amending the effects of human impact on the environment. Studies are interdisciplinary, related to ecological and environmental principles integrated with engineering solutions and involving state-of-the-art technologies. Graduates have knowledge of methods how to reduce the negative impact of human activity using biological and technical measures.
The program of this course focuses particularly on the rural environment, soil protection, and irrigation systems but also includes a wide range of problems in the industrial and urban landscape. The study program includes issues related to the theoretical and practical aspects of environmental protection and engineering, which is divided into seven subject groups. The programme comprises 1334 hours of lectures, exercises, seminars, and field trips.
- Graduates are prepared to apply a wide range of techniques used in environmental control and to prepare environmental impact assessment reports.
- They can also work in various companies dealing with environmental engineering, construction and installations, water engineering and environmental infrastructure development.
- They are well prepared to work in different municipal enterprises. They can work in planning agencies and administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ecological applications,
- Soil protection and irrigation systems,
- Environmental assessment and monitoring,
- Ecosystem restoration,
- Technical infrastructure development,
- GIS and spatial planning,
- Seminars combined with analitical and statistical methods.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Environmental Management in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Entry requirementsBSc in:
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental and Life Sciences
- Spatial planning
- Civil Engineering
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.