The Online Master’s in Survey Research is an intensive, 24-credit, online program designed to meet the needs of today’s survey research practitioners.
The Survey Research program provides extensive training in all stages of the survey research process, including project design and management, questionnaire construction, sampling, methods of data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
Many graduates go on to careers in public opinion polling, management, market research, health care, and public policy.
UConn GPSR Prepares You for a Career
- At University of Connecticut, we train survey professionals, in traditional and cutting-edge methodologies, to gather data about attitudes, opinions, behaviors, or emographics and analyze that information to answer complex questions. Survey researchers play a critical role in market research, allowing businesses to measure the effectiveness of media campaigns, determine the feasibility of new products and services, and make strategic decisions. Surveys are also an effective tool for policy and program evaluation, helping public and political leaders, as well as non-profits, gauge public opinion on a variety of topics.
AccreditationAccreditation ...is the review of the quality of educational institutions and programs. In the United States, accreditation is a major way that students, families, government officials, and the media know that an institution or program provides a good quality education.At the higher education level, colleges, universities and academic programs are accredited by one of 19 recognized institutional accrediting organizations. Programs are accredited by one of approximately 60 recognized programmatic accrediting organizations.The Council for Higher Education (CHEA) is the umbrella organization for all accrediting organizations within the United States. Organizations are official accrediting bodies when they have been recognized by the CHEA or the U.S. Department of Education, or both.
- Principles & Methods of Survey Research
- Qualitative Methods in Survey Research
- Applied Quantitative Methods
- Attitude Formation
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
- Methods of Data Collection
- Political Polling
- Advanced Questionnaire Design
- Project Management
- Surveys for Market Research
- Survey Research Analysis and Report Writing
- Evaluating Public Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Public Policy View 130 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.