The Public Administration program at Wichita State University offers a completely online option. Graduates serve in diverse careers as city managers and department heads, program managers, finance directors, budget and management analysts and agency planners.
A Master of Public Administration degree from Wichita State will help you take the next step in your career and open doors to professional opportunities throughout the public and nonprofit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public & Nonprofit Governance
- Research Methods
- Public Sector Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Public Management of Human Resources
- Public Sector Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Public Sector Professionals
- Public and Nonprofit Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline for consideration for an assistantship or fellowship is February 15 for fall semester, and November 1 for spring semester.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Human Resource Management Public Policy View 555 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11793 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 30 months.
National11793 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 30 months.
In-State4789 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 307 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.