The Web Technologies certificate is offered by Harvard University.Key learning outcomes:
- Design, code, publish, market, and monetize mobile apps and games using cross-platform tools.
- Implement core concepts of information management, such as data models, database management systems, unstructured and semistructured data management, or parallel and distributed databases.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
More informationVisit official programme website
The professional graduate certificate in Web Technologies requires five courses.
You may choose any five courses from the Web Technologies certificate course group, using the certificate course search.Courses Include:
- Fundamentals of Website Development
- Dynamic Web Applications
- Developing for Drupal 8
- Experimenting with Formal Languages
- Developing Web-Based Database Applications
- Introduction to Mobile Application Development Using Swift and iOS
- Introduction to Creative Exploration on the Web
- Modern and Mobile Front-End Web Design
- Planning Successful Websites and Applications.
- Introduction to Web Content Management Systems Site Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 90 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
International7100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National7100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- The Average Cost
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.