The Sustainability program is offered by Harvard University.Key learning outcomes:
- Understand the benefits of conventional and renewable energy systems; issues surrounding new transportation technologies; energy intensity of food production; effects of supply chain management and international commerce in energy security, energy management in buildings; and mechanisms needed to evolve into sustainable energy operations.
- Implement sustainability management at the nexus of a local business, local government, and community, as well as use management systems and performance frameworks.
- Leverage your knowledge of focused subject areas—such as environmental economics, greenhouse emissions management, sustainable building design, sustainable supply chain management, environmental toxicology, or risk management—to achieve a specific objective.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
This certificate requires five courses from the following course groups:
- Sustainability knowledge (choose any two courses from select group)
- Sustainability skill (choose any three courses from select group)
- Contested Natures: The Politics of Knowing, Living, Developing, and Conserving Nature
- Energy and the Environment
- Fundamentals of Organizational Sustainability
- Energy and Carbon in the New Economy
- Life Cycle Assessment: Theory and Practice
- Life Cycle and Supply Chain Sustainability Assessment
- Fundamentals of Ecology
- Sustainable Buildings: Optimizing the Performance of Existing Buildings
- Integrated Sustainable Design and Planning: From Building to Community
- Sustainable Infrastructure: The Envision Rating System Approach.
For more information please visit our website.
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesSustainable Energy View 43 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United States
No application is required. You simply register for graduate courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
International6875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13750 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National6875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13750 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- the average cost
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.