In this Stem Cells and Regeneration programme at University of Bristol you will be guided from the origins of this field through to its application (and potential applications) in treating human disease, covering the latest tools and technologies available for study in this area. Programme content is delivered by researchers active in the field, giving you the opportunity to engage with the latest breakthroughs.
Lectures, online discussions and assessments are delivered over the internet. This offers you more flexibility than traditional campus-based courses as you can study in your own environment. You will only be required to visit Bristol for your formal examinations at the end of the academic year. This distance-learning model, together with a part-time study option, makes the programme particularly appealing if you want to combine full-time employment with study.
The programme can open up a number of different career opportunities. It can be used as a pathway to further studies (eg a PhD) which in turn could lead to a research or academic career in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuro-Degeneration and Opthalamic Disorders
- Molecular Tools in Stem Cells and Regeneration
- Peripheral Neuropathy and Spine
- Cell Signalling
- Project (Stem Cells and Regeneration MSc)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- PgCert - 60
- PgDiploma - 120
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Health Sciences View 10 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree in science of medicine (or international equivalent). Non-traditional qualifications/routes will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years) (MSc) £4,700
- UK: full-time (PG Dip)£7,520
- Overseas (including EU): full-time (PG Dip)£18,240
- UK: full-time (PG Cert) £3,760
- Overseas (including EU): full-time (PG Cert) £9,120
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.