The Organizational Behavior degree is offered by Harvard University.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build competency in the concepts in negotiation or human resource management, such as interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Organizational Behavior requires four courses:
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Conflict Management course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 287 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
International8266 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National8266 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.