The majors in this Commerce program from Curtin University allow you to specialise in various disciplines in commerce and are suitable if you wish to expand your existing knowledge or change your career trajectory.
- Use real-world case studies and examples to apply your learning and problem-solving skills.
- Our lecturers provide high-quality teaching and are professionals and researchers with many years of specialised industry experience.
What you'll learn
- Apply appropriate practices, principles and concepts to research and resolve, business issues and problems
- Think critically and reflectively about business problems and draw defensible conclusions
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information applicable to business issues and problems.
- Communicate in ways appropriate to the discipline, audience and purpose
- Engage with and appropriately apply a range of technologies useful to business
- Engage with reflective practice to take responsibility for one’s own learning and development
- Recognise and evaluate the impact of international issues as they relate to business
- Apply an ethical approach in dealing with various stakeholders in a culturally diverse business environment
- Work independently and collaboratively, using team processes, demonstrating professional behaviour and ethical practices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Applied Finance
- Information Systems and Technology
- Supply Chain Management.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Commerce View 33 other Masters in Commerce in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 078409G
- At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- If this applies to you, you can apply for credit for recognised learning (CRL), which means your previous study is recognised and matched against a similar unit in your intended Curtin course.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.