The majors in this Commerce program from Curtin University allow you to specialise in various disciplines in commerce and are suitable if you wish to expand your existing knowledge or change your career trajectory.
Major areas of study:
- Professional Accounting CPA Australia Extension
- Advanced Accounting CPA Australia Extension
- Applied Finance
- Information Systems and Technology
- Supply Chain Management.
Research project units within the course aim to develop high levels of communication and research skills, as well as creativity and flexibility in the application of knowledge and skills to new situations.
- You will use real-world case studies and examples to apply your learning and problem solving skills.
- Our lecturers provide high quality teaching and are professionals and researchers with many years of specialised industry experience.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Accounting
- Applied Finance
- Advanced Accounting CPA Australia
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommerce View 40 other Masters in Commerce in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 078409G
- To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances.
Certified copies of all your previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27600 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.