Selecting from a range of specialised higher-level units, you will study clinical management, examining the theories and techniques of physiotherapy practice. You will also study models of service delivery, current developments in physiotherapy care, promotion of health and prevention of disease and dysfunction in the client group.
It is possible to exit this Clinical Physiotherapy course from Curtin University with a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy once you have completed certain units.
Clinical practice is a significant component of this course. During your placement you will detail a variety of case histories and evaluate each as a reflective practitioner.
More than 60 years' experience underpins Curtin's internationally recognised and challenging, yet very rewarding physiotherapy courses.
These courses are taught by highly qualified staff with excellent clinical and research capabilities, in world-class facilities.
The school makes innovative use of web technology for staff and student communication and to integrate student feedback into continual course improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
- Utilise knowledge of biophysical, behavioural and clinical science into the safe and ethical delivery of physiotherapy services in diverse and dynamic settings
- Critically interpret information to plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy practice.
- Source, appraise, manage and use a wide range of information relevant to evidence-informed physiotherapy practice and effective decision-making
- Use effective and respectful strategies for communication with diverse stakeholders
- Use relevant technologies as part of contemporary physiotherapy practice
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to professional development and contribution to the profession through building personal lifelong learning capacities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 312 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 049888F
- A bachelor degree in physiotherapy or equivalent, plus at least two years of relevant clinical experience.
- You must be a registered physiotherapist with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia, or be eligible for limited registration for postgraduate training in Australia.
- You will need to provide evidence of your successful completion of an approved course in first aid (CPR).
International39400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39400 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.