This Mineral and Energy Economics, Business Administration program from Curtin University is becoming a popular choice for students with experience in the resources industry who want to consolidate their business and management skills. It combines the Master of Science with the internationally accredited business acumen of Curtin's highly regarded MBA.
- Study at our city campus located in the heart of the Perth CBD
- These courses are delivered in trimesters, allowing you to complete your degree much sooner
- Intensive weekend units and evening classes mean your studies fit around your work-life
- Many of our courses can be completed online allowing you to study wherever you are
Our courses have a highly applied, practical focus and are delivered by leading academics and business practitioners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mineral Finance and Project Evaluation
- Natural Resources Economics
- Resource Sector Finance
- Resource Sector Management
- Econometrics and Forecasting
- Unconventional and Renewable Energy Technology Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Energy & Power Engineering View 304 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 050596G
A bachelor degree from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or equivalent, and at least three years relevant work experience.
- Selection, which is competitive, will be based on a range of information including: grades achieved in previous study; referee reports; relevance of work experience; career aspirations and test results. Applicants are required to submit referee reports and a CV. Interviews may also be required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36600 AUD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.