- Study at our city campus located in the heart of the Perth CBD
- These courses are delivered in trimesters, allowing you to complete your degree much sooner
- Intensive weekend units and evening classes mean your studies fit around your work-life
- Many of our courses can be completed online allowing you to study wherever you are
- Our courses have a highly applied, practical focus and are delivered by leading academics and business practitioners.
How this Mineral and Energy Economics and Business Administration double degree from Curtin University will make you industry ready
The teaching programs are offered in a highly flexible way to cater for busy professionals endeavouring to balance work and study commitments, and for students working on a fly-in-fly-out basis.While the courses have a strong theoretical base, they are characterised by their practical relevance. All teaching faculty have considerable experience in industry. Participants also benefit from the global popularity of the courses providing great opportunities for international perspectives to be shared and for long-term international contacts and networks to be established.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Energy Economics
- Mineral Economics
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Energy & Power Engineering View 283 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 050596G
- A bachelor degree from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or equivalent, and at least three years relevant work experience.
- Selection, which is competitive, will be based on a range of information including: grades achieved in previous study; referee reports; relevance of work experience; career aspirations and test results. Applicants are required to submit referee reports and a CV. Interviews may also be required.
- Applicants with three or more years of relevant full-time work experience and who have completed a graduate qualification in the last three years may apply for this program.
International38300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38300 AUD per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.