This course at Curtin University takes a hands-on approach that combines understandings of design, science, technology, history and culture to ensure you graduate with a well-rounded set of skills. You will also undertake a major self-directed architectural thesis project in a specialised area of interest to demonstrate research skills and gain practical experience.
- Excellent facilities and equipment for studio and computer work.
- This course is a fusion of design, science, technology, history, culture and professional studies to produce imaginative, well-rounded and competent architectural graduates.
The future of architecture
Architecture has an increasing focus on sustainable design. Architects are required to think creatively about our built environment, and to apply critical thinking in digital design and technology.
Building information modelling (BIM), resilient architecture and community projects inform Curtin staff and student work, enabling graduates to address the future needs of the human experience in the built environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Architecture and Culture Research Topics and Methods
- Urban Design Research Studio
- Urban Design Research Methods
- Architectural Systems and Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture View 53 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 058728C
- You must have a bachelor degree in architecture from a recognised institution. Entry to the course is competitive and academic achievement in the final two semesters of undergraduate study, or equivalent, is considered. A folio submission may also be required.
International32700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32700 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9170 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9170 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.