By taking the Accounting course from Curtin University you will study foundation units that will enable you to build advanced skills and knowledge in core accounting areas including auditing, corporate governance, data analytics and visualisation. This will put you in a position to provide high-level advice to management.
- Attend employer presentations. Past participating companies have included Coca-Cola Amatil, Grant Thornton and Nexia.
- Lifelong learning is key to a successful career in accounting. Qualified accountants who possess professional knowledge and expertise experience upward mobility towards management roles in many organisations.
- The Curtin Accounting Association can help grow your network and connect you with industry. The association is run by Curtin accounting students and is sponsored by Chartered Accountants, EY, KPMG, CPA Australia and the Curtin Student Guild.
- Corporate treasurer
- Finance manager
- Finance and investment
- Resources and renewables
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
- Apply principles of financial accounting, managerial accounting, governance and auditing to grasp theoretical underpinnings of the discipline. Extend knowledge base with research and application of business research methods.
- Apply critical and analytical thinking to develop innovative solutions to complex problems in relevant business fields.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 141 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 0101368
- A bachelor degree in business majoring in accounting.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31800 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.