The University of Connecticut, the Division of Student Affairs and the HESA program are multicultural environments
- where diverse persons and perspectives are valued;
- where students can engage with cultural centers, human rights initiatives, community outreach opportunities and other experiences; and
- where graduates will be well prepared to serve in the increasingly diverse workplaces of the future.
The Higher Education and Student Affairs program at University of Connecticut strongly encourages the participation of students who differ by race, color, ethnicity, religious creed, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, and gender identity or expression.
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research in Student Affairs
- Structured Group Interventions in Student Affairs
- College Student Development: Programs and Services
- Practicum: Senior Year Experience
- The College Student
- The Law, Ethics, and Decision Making in Student Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Higher Education View 3225 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.