EMBS is one of the first European programmes to set a standard for management education by combining a theoretical framework with practical studies.
It is well known for its unique provision of a culturally diverse environment and high value added business programme involving business professionals, practitioners and professors from different countries and continents.
The European Master in Business Studies programme from Savoie Mont Blanc University recruits students from all around the world and educates them as future business leaders.
The programme offers a two-year period of creative thinking and decision making alongside culturally intelligent students who are just as eager to innovate as you are.
Our students relish their studies in the EMBS programme and welcome the chance to demonstrate their knowledge in exams. The material, which is proposed by leading business scholars, is presented interactively through broad discussions and workshops. The students enjoy the learning process and even come out of exams with smiles on their faces thanks to the creative approach our professors use to test their knowledge. Their goal is to find out what students know and how they think, in order to help them shape their career aspirations and life decisions.
- Fundamental And Specialised Courses
- European And International Commercial Law
- Organizational Behaviour And Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Accounting
- International Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesAccounting Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 21 other Masters in Accounting in France
- Three- or four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree (at least amounting to 6 semesters and 180 ECTS) in Economics, Management or Business Studies or other study backgrounds (Social Sciences, Languages, Engineering) with a focus on Economics & Management awarded by an internationally recognized institution at university level.
- The contents of the aforementioned Bachelor studies must comply with the requirements of the EMBS and, in particular, must provide sufficient economic and managerial knowledge on the basis of a relevant study programme.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least an overall national grade of 2,5 in Germany, 95/110 in Italy, 13 in France, 6,5 in Spain or the equivalent in other countries.
- Proof of English proficiency at minimum level B2 CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): e.g. TOEFL 560 paper-based or 87 internet-based; IELTS 5.5, or equivalent language test;
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chambéry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.