Working in Global Health
Global Health program at the University of Alberta researchers and practitioners find employment in various organizations:
- government agencies (e.g. ministries of health, local health authorities, and government donor agencies like Global Affairs Canada)
- academic institutions
- other funding agencies (e.g. Global Fund, World Bank, major foundations)
- global technical agencies (e.g. UNICEF, WHO, UNFPA)
- international and local non-governmental civil society organizations
- consultancy groups
- private-sector organizations
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health Research
- Topics in Public Health: Epidemiology Module(s)
- Epidemiology Methods
- Case Studies in International Primary Health Care
- Introduction to Global Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 54 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree, or its academic equivalent, from an academic institution recognized by the University of Alberta.
- An admission grade point average of 3 on most 4-point grading systems or B on most letter grading systems, based on your most recent two years of full time study (or equivalent) is required.
International9465 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9465 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5645 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5645 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.