The academic mission of the Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering (MSMnE) degree program at New Jersey Institute of Technology is to enhance the skills of degreed engineers by providing advanced knowledge and skills that are needed to design, model and control complex production systems by increasing their operational efficiency and productivity.
Specific learning outcomes are to:
- Integrate, model, continuously improve, control, and if necessary redesign, enterprise activities.
- Perform data analysis and optimization for enterprise decision-making.
- Develop business cases for justifying process, organizational and technological projects.
- Support enterprise performance, quality, efficiency and productivity enhancement activities.
- Facilitate systems engineering and project management.
- Communicate effectively (written, verbal and presentation) across all levels in the enterprise.
- Develop an ability to grow through lifelong acquisition of knowledge.
- Understand professional and ethical behavior to be prepared for ethical decision-making and service to the engineering profession, and have the means to continue in the acquisition of knowledge.
- The M.S. program in Manufacturing Systems Engineering equips you with the fundamental knowledge to be a key player in the design-build-distribute value chain.
- Application areas will include manufacturing operations, systems automation, quality control and supply chain management. Sample positions accepted include design engineer, manufacturing engineer/manager, process engineer/manager and more.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 474 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at New Jersey Institute of Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30834 USD per year during 12 months.
National30834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30834 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State21474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21474 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.