The academic mission of the Master of Science in Healthcare Systems Management (MSHSM) degree program from New Jersey Institute of Technology is to enhance the skills of practicing professionals by providing advanced knowledge and skills that are needed to manage healthcare process efficiencies through advanced systems engineering and information technology tools.
Specific learning outcomes are to:
- Integrate, model, continuously improve, control, and if necessary redesign, enterprise activities.
- Perform data analysis and optimization for enterprise decision-making.
- Develop business cases for justifying process, organizational and technological projects.
- Support enterprise performance, quality, efficiency and productivity enhancement activities.
- Facilitate systems engineering and project management.
- Communicate effectively (written, verbal and presentation) across all levels in the enterprise.
- Develop an ability to grow through lifelong acquisition of knowledge.
- Special Topics in Industrial Engineering
- Management Science
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Advanced Engineering Statistics
- Industrial Safety and Health Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Statistics Health Administration View 901 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
National30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20624 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.